Allegiance® 17 Air Conditioner
- Key Benefits
- Warranty Information
Are you looking for improved performance from your air conditioner? The Allegiance® 17 Air Conditioner comes stacked with features that will provide a number of benefits over your old system:
- Two-stage cooling process run by a two-step Duration™ compressor keeps your system below 70 percent capacity except on the hottest days of the year
- Single-row Spine Fin™ coil allows for more efficient cooling
- Rust-resistant coating protects elements like basepans and screws from being damaged by weather
If you want a system with the latest technology, the Allegiance® 17 Air Conditioner is right for you. By utilizing advanced technology, it is able to operate very quietly while also reducing greenhouse gas emissions and a user’s energy expenses. You could wind up saving as much as 56 percent each month on your utility bills!
* The actual energy savings you experience will depend on your system settings, home construction, local climate, and other factors.
Allegiance® 17 Air Conditioners (R-410A)
|Model||TONNAGE||Capacity||H”||W”||D”||Shipping Weight (lb)|
A two-step compressor for two stages of cooling, super-high efficiency, up to 18 SEER rating. Attractive gray color, Powder-painted louvered cabinet, Spine Fin™ aluminum coil, Greater humidity control; 10-year limited warranty on compressor and coil; 5-year limited warranty on all other parts.
As an ENERGY STAR® Partner, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning has determined that some models meet the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency.
All Allegiance® and Heritage® products:
- 10-year limited warranty on Duration™ compressor
- 10-year limited warranty on Spine Fin™ coil
- 5-year limited warranty on all other parts
- Optional extended warranties available for 10-year coverage on parts and labor