If you live in an older home that has a boiler system in place to heat your home, you may be considering what other options you have. Common heating sources throughout the Denver area include boilers, however, most households now heat their home through a furnace.
Converting your boiler to a furnace system can be a big job and the cost is not cheap, but there may be some worthwhile benefits from undertaking these changes. Grand Home Services can provide you with a quote and information about switching your boiler system to a gas furnace, contact our team today to find out more.
Boiler to Gas Furnace Conversion
If you are looking into switching your system over, there are a few things you will want to consider.
- If your home has always run on a boiler system, converting to a furnace may include the installation of ductwork, which can be a big job. The cost of the ductwork can vary depending on the size and design of your home.
- You will want to have any conversions done before winter hits. This is due to the fact that switching from one system to another can take time and there will be days where you won’t have any heat available.
- Converting from a boiler system to a gas furnace may increase your home’s value, especially if you are incorporating a full central heating and cooling system.
- Many newer boilers offer energy efficiency levels that match those of a central ducted system. They can also provide cleaner air and even heating to your home. If your boiler is working fine and its efficiency seems to be good, you may want to put off changing to a gas furnace.
- If you don’t want to deal with ductwork but would still like to switch out your boiler, you may want to consider a ductless system.
If you would like to know more about the benefits and the negatives of switching out your home’s heating systems, contact the team at Grand Home Services today.
Boiler Replacement in Denver
If you would like to know more about the boiler replacement process, Grand Home Services can help. We work with homeowners in the Denver area to ensure that their homes stay comfortable all year long.
If you are looking for a team of heating and cooling professionals in the Denver area, contact Grand Home Services today at 720-365-1187.