Furnace Repair in Greenwood Village, CO
Winters in Greenwood Village can be hard, especially when your furnace is not heating your home correctly. If you had problems with your furnace last winter or you turn on your furnace only to find that it is not working or it is not heating your home correctly, you will want to call for furnace repair.
Grand Home Services work hard to deliver excellent service throughout the Greenwood Village metro area. If you are in need of furnace repair contact our team today.
Furnace Repair Services In Greenwood Village
It is likely that your furnace will show signs that it is in need of repair. These signs may range from a minor inconvenience to the major sign where your furnace is not working at all. Here are some signs you can look out for as a signal that your furnace is in need of repairs.
- You notice that your first cold season energy bill is higher than it should be. When your system is not working correctly, it will use more energy to keep your house warm.
- You find that you have rooms in your home that are uncomfortably hot while other rooms are freezing cold.
- There are smells coming from your vents, these may be a burning smell or moldy smell. If you smell gas you should call the gas company straight away and leave the house.
- You hear popping, clanging or banging sounds coming from your vents or furnace. If you are hearing any type of unusual sound it is best to contact a heating repair expert.
- Your thermostat is reading a comfortable temperature, however your home does not feel comfortable.
- You cannot turn your furnace on at all. If your furnace is not working at all, it is best to have it seen to right away as freezing temperatures can come on quickly and a home that is not heated may experience problems like frozen pipes.
If your furnace is not working correctly, contact the team at Grand Homes Services for furnace repair in Greenwood Village and the surrounding metro area.
Repairing All Major Brands
At Grand Home Services, we repair all major air conditioning system brands, including (but not limited to):
- American Standard
- And More!
Common Furnace Repairs
Some of the most common areas that cause furnace malfunctions include:
- Blower Fans / Motors
- Pilot Lights
- Circuit Breaker / Fuse
- Limit Control Switch
Why Choose Grand Home Services?
When you contact Grand Home Services for your furnace repair in Greenwood Village, you can be assured that you are getting the highest quality when it comes to workmanship and HVAC products. All of our technicians are licensed and certified and will treat you and your home with respect. We offer a one year warranty for parts and labor on all of our heating and cooling work.
We will explain what is happening with your system, discuss a solution and the associated costs, then let you make the decision. We believe in upfront customer service, leaving you with no surprises in the end. We have worked hard to build a strong reputation in Greenwood Village and surrounding areas through quality workmanship and excellent customer service–and that is a reputation we strive to maintain and strengthen with every customer.
Schedule Furnace Repair from Grand Home Services
Our technicians are all fully trained so that they can perform the highest quality workmanship on your heating system. We offer heating services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all of our parts and work come with a 1-year warranty.
If you are looking for the best in heating repair services in Greenwood Village, contact Grand Home Services at 720-365-1187.