AccuExchange™ Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)™
If you have a home that is very energy efficient, including well-sealed windows and doors, this can be great for your bank account. What it might not be so great for is the fact that your home is now so well sealed, that no fresh air is getting into your home. This leaves stale, dirty air and chemical gasses trapped inside the home. Energy Recovery Ventilation can help keep the air in your home healthier.
If you would like to learn more about energy recovery ventilation systems, contact the team at Grand Home Services today.
Key Benefits of Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Saves energy during hot, humid weather, by pre-cooling and dehumidifying incoming air
- Saves energy during cold, dry weather, by recovering heat and moisture from the air that’s being expelled
- Specially engineered for low maintenance and longer life
- Slide-out filter is easily accessible, and can be cleaned with an ordinary household vacuum cleaner
- Easy to install in the attic, garage or basement in virtually any position
- Automatically ventilates your air round the clock — or use the manual control if you want additional ventilation
Additional advantages of energy recovery ventilation, include:
- Around the clock ventilation with the option to ventilate the home as needed.
- Energy saving during the cold, dry, winter months by taking heat and moisture from expelled air.
- These systems are low maintenance and can be cleaned easily.
- Can be installed easily in an inconspicuous space such as the attic or basement.
- Removes stale and polluted inside air and replaces it with fresh air from the outdoors.
If you feel the air in your home gets trapped and often feels stale, you may want to look into having an energy recovery system installed. Bringing fresh air into your home while venting the dirty air out can greatly improve your home’s air quality.
AccuExchange™ Venting Systems
At Grand Home Services, we believe in installing high-quality products. When it comes to improving the air quality in your home, we use American Standard air purifiers and air ventilation systems. We believe that the AccuExchange™ Energy Recovery Ventilation System delivers the best results when it comes to keeping the air in your home fresh and clean.
If you would like to learn more about the AccuExchange™ Energy Recovery Ventilation System, contact us today at Grand Home Services.
Why Choose Grand Home Services?
When you contact Grand Home Services for indoor air quality products in Denver, you can be assured that you are getting the highest quality when it comes to workmanship and HVAC products. All of our technicians are licensed and certified and will treat you and your home with respect. We offer a one year warranty for parts and labor on all of our heating and cooling work.
We will explain what is happening with your system, discuss a solution and the associated costs, then let you make the decision. We believe in upfront customer service, leaving you with no surprises in the end. We have worked hard to build a strong reputation in Denver and surrounding areas through quality workmanship and excellent customer service–and that is a reputation we strive to maintain and strengthen with every customer.
Add Ventilation to Your Home
If you are looking to make sure you have good ventilation in your Denver area home, contact the team at Grand Home Services. All of our HVAC technicians are trained, certified, and insured, giving you peace of mind. The team at Grand Home Services work hard to provide high-quality customer service in the Denver Metro Area.
If you are looking for trained, certified technicians, that can offer you a range of high-quality HVAC and home comfort equipment, contact us today at 720-365-1187.
*Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.