Gas Furnace Repair in Denver
Serving Denver, Aurora, Centennial, Littleton, and More
As the warmer months wind down and the crisp air of winter arrives, it is time to think about your gas furnace. If your gas furnace was having trouble keeping your house warm last winter, or you test it out only to find it won’t turn on, your gas furnace may be in need of repairs.
Grand Home Services work with homeowners across the Denver metro area to help keep their homes comfortable year round. If you need gas furnace repair, contact our team of experts today.
Signs You Need Gas Furnace Repair
When it comes to your gas furnace there are a few signs you can look for that will indicate your furnace is in need of repairs.
- A yellow pilot light is an indication that your furnace is having a problem with its gas supply. The supply may be dirty, unbalanced, or it could mean that there is too much carbon monoxide, which can be dangerous for your home and family.
- If your pilot light is out all together your furnace will not turn on, this is a sure sign that you need repairs.
- If your air seems stale, you have an increase in allergies, or those living in the home are having more respiratory problems, this could be due to a dirty system causing poor air quality.
- Your first electric bill for the cold weather season appears to be very high and the weather has not been unusually cold in the past billing period.
- Your house feels cold and turning up the thermostat is not helping the house feel any warmer. This could be due to a problem with your pilot light or a faulty thermostat.
If your furnace is not working effectively or you notice any of the above signs, contact the team at Grand Home Services today.
Why Choose Grand Home Services?
When you contact Grand Home Services for your gas furnace repair in Denver, you can be assured that you are getting the highest quality when it comes to workmanship and HVAC products. All of our technicians are licensed and certified and will treat you and your home with respect. We offer a one year warranty for parts and labor on all of our heating and cooling work.
We will explain what is happening with your system, discuss a solution and the associated costs, then let you make the decision. We believe in upfront customer service, leaving you with no surprises in the end. We have worked hard to build a strong reputation in Denver and surrounding areas through quality workmanship and excellent customer service–and that is a reputation we strive to maintain and strengthen with every customer.
Schedule Gas Furnace Repair in Denver
Contact Grand Home Services today for gas furnace repair services in Denver and surrounding areas. Our technicians are all licensed and trained so that they can perform the highest quality workmanship on your gas furnace. We offer heating services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all of our parts and work come with a 1-year warranty.
If you are looking for the best in gas furnace repair services in Denver, contact Grand Home Services at 720-365-1187.