- Affordable HVAC Repair
- Commercial Heating Repair
- Dual Fuel Heating Systems
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Emergency Heating Repair
- Freedom 95 Comfort R Modulating
- Furnace Inspections & Maintenance from Grand Home Services
- Furnace Repair in Denver
- Freedom 95 Two Stage
- Freedom 95 Single Stage
- Freedom 80 Two Stage Variable
- Freedom 80 Two Stage
- Freedom 80 Single Stage
Freedom® 95 Comfort-R™ Variable-Speed
Modulating Communicating Furnace
- Key Benefits
- Warranty Information
Key Benefits of the Freedom 95 Furnace
- Modulates within a firing range of 40% and 100% to provide maximum comfort and efficiency
- Converts as much as 95% of fuel into heat
- Communicates via AccuLink™ to coordinate all system components *
- Helps you reduce greenhouse gas emissions and energy bills **
- Variable-speed fan motor runs quietly while distributing heat throughout the home
- Comfort-R™ technology reduces humidity during hottest times of the year
- Fast, easy installation easier installation
- Quieter and more durable thanks to its heavy steel insulated cabinet
*For full communications capability on the Freedom 95 furnace, you must have the American Standard 900 Series Comfort Control. Telephone Access Module (TAM) is also required for remote monitoring of the system.
**Total energy savings also depend on system settings, local climate, commitment to routine maintenance, quality of duct systems, and other factors.
Freedom 95 Furnace Warranty
As of May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available for products registered within 60 days of the installation date. Register your furnace online at americanstandardair.com, or call 800-554-8005.
The manufacturer’s Registered Limited Warranty includes the following terms:
- A lifetime limited warranty for the heat exchanger
- A limited warranty of 10 years on internal functional parts
If the furnace is not registered in the first 60 days after installation, the manufacturer’s Base Limited Warranty terms apply.
Optional Extended Warranties are available. With Extended Warranties, you can cover labor and other costs that are not included in the manufacturer’s limited warranty. All the warranties mentioned here are for residential use only, with some exclusions.
Freedom 95® Variable Speed, Modulating, Upflow/Horizontal
|H”||W”||D”||Shipping Weight (lb)|
Freedom 95® Variable Speed, Modulating, Downflow/Horizontal
|H”||W”||D”||Shipping Weight (lb)|
As an ENERGY STAR® Partner, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning has determined that some models meet the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency.
Freedom® 95 furnaces:
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.