- Affordable HVAC Repair
- Commercial Heating Repair
- Dual Fuel Heating Systems
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Emergency Heating Repair
- Freedom 95 Comfort R Modulating
- Furnace Inspections & Maintenance from Grand Home Services
- Furnace Repair in Denver
- Freedom 95 Two Stage
- Freedom 95 Single Stage
- Freedom 80 Two Stage Variable
- Freedom 80 Two Stage
- Freedom 80 Single Stage
Freedom® 95 Single-Stage Furnace
- Key Benefits
- Warranty Information
Key Benefits of the Freedom 95 Single Stage Furnace
- High efficiency heating helps you reduce greenhouse gas emissions and slash your energy bills *
- By converting up to 95% of fuel into heat, this model may make you eligible for federal energy tax credit **
- Multi-speed blower motor works quietly and efficiently to heat your entire home evenly
- Steel insulated cabinet provides quiet, durable service for years to come
* Lifestyle, local climate, system settings, duct system, home construction, and other factors will affect efficiency and energy savings.
** Federal energy tax credits are subject to IRS regulations. Consult a tax professional for more information.
Freedom 95 Single Stage Furnace Warranty Information
Registered Limited Warranty terms apply to products registered by the customer within 60 days of the installation. Go to americanstandardair.com to register online or call 800-554-8005.
Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Heat exchanger: lifetime limited warranty
- Internal functional parts: 10-year limited warranty
The customer has 60 days to register a Freedom 95 Single Stage Furnace. If it is not registered in that time frame, the manufacturer’s Base Limited Warranty terms take effect.
Extended Warranties can be used to pay for labor and other items not included in manufacturer’s limited warranty terms. Ask your dealer about all warranty information at the time of purchase.
The warranties mentioned above are only for residential use. Some other exclusions may apply.
Freedom 95® Single Stage Upflow/Horizontal
|Model||Shipping Weight (lb)|
As an ENERGY STAR® Partner, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning has determined that some models meet the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency.
Freedom® 95 furnaces:
Beginning May 1 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms include:
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.