Whole Home Humidifier Services in the Denver Metro Area
The dry air is just part of the Colorado climate, and while many people get used to the dry air after a few years, the dry air and lack of humidity can still wreak havoc with your skin, hair, and your overall health.
If you would like to add moisture to the air in your home, a whole house humidifier is the best solution. Contact the team today at Grand Home Services to learn more.
Benefits of a Whole Home Humidifier in Colorado
Dry air can cause problems within your body and your home. When it comes to your health you may notice more nose bleeds, itchy throats, allergies, and dry hair and skin. When it comes to your home, you may notice that your wood furniture tends to look worn faster and that keeping enough moisture in your home seems impossible.
During the wintertime and in hot, dry climates, the air inside your home can feel as dry and parched as the desert. That’s why adding moisture to your indoor air can greatly improve your comfort. It’s also beneficial in other ways. For example, you may be experiencing dry skin and hair, chapped lips, or even itchy eyes and nasal passages. And, your home’s furnishings may be suffering, as well. Dry air absorbs moisture from furniture, wood floors, woodwork, paintings and musical instruments. The addition of a humidifier is the perfect remedy. All of our humidifiers are designed to add just the right amount of moisture so you can be comfortable.
Click on the links below to view different choices available for replacing your current equipment.
Aprilaire 600 Whole House Humidifier
Aprilaire Model 600 Whole-House Humidifier features truly automatic control, plus a built-in bypass damper, which means fewer parts to install. The bypass damper is conveniently labeled for both summer and winter settings, allowing you to set it for the entire season with no guesswork involved. The Aprilaire Model 600A Whole-House Humidifier is simply the best performing bypass humidifier on the market.
- Features the same performance benefits of other Aprilaire Humidifiers
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture in comparison to competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.70 gallons per hour
Aprilaire 800 Whole House Steam Humidifier
Aprilaire Model 800 steam humidifiers use electrode technology and are simple to install, operate, and maintain. With electrode technology, electrical current flows between submerged electrodes, resistance of the water to the electric current heats the water. The submerged electrodes are found in a replaceable canister. At the end of a humidifier season, the canister – including the electrodes, is replaced. No cleaning, no scrubbing, simply replace the canister and you’re ready for the next humidifier season. Electrode technology requires impurities in the water to promote the transfer of electricity. For this reason, water filtration is not required with electrode technology, minimizing the complexity of the installation and on-going operating costs.
- FULL COVERAGE up to 6,200 square feet in tightly built homes. Choose from 6 levels of output adding 11.5 to 34.6 gallons of moisture into the air per day based on voltage and installation
- IDEAL FOR homes in arid, desert climates
- PURIFIED WATER NOT REQUIRED Electrode technology requires impurities in the water to promote the transfer of electricity. Water filtration is not recommended – minimizing installation complexity and operating costs
- NO WHITE FILM OR DUST is left behind for you to clean up like other steam humidifiers. Aprilaire humidifier just provide clean, humidified air
- DUAL SENSOR 24/7 AUTO MODE continually monitors and responds to both outdoor temperature and indoor relative humidity to deliver optimum humidity throughout the home – simply set it and forget it
- CONVENIENT DIGITAL CONTROL shows percent humidity, lights indicate humidifier is running and when service is needed, and Blower Activation switch sets humidifier to run continually, or only when the furnace runs
- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH Aprilaire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home of 35% – 45% which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses, fungi, and dust mites. In addition, you’ll feel more comfortable while also preserving items in your home susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions