Whether you are replacing an aged cooling system or you are looking to have a system installed, it may be worth considering ductless air conditioners. Although ductless air conditioners are less popular than ducted systems, this does not mean that they can’t bring benefits to your home.
Ductless air conditioners, or split system air conditioners, are ideal for older homes that do not have central HVAC duct work, home additions, or even for homeowners that want to more efficiently heat and cool their homes. Unlike central HVAC systems, ductless systems can more effectively heat and cool active use areas while using less energy to heat and cool areas of the home that are rarely used.
If you would like to learn more about ductless air conditioners in Denver or request a free installation estimate, contact us today by calling 720-365-1187 or fill out a contact form!
Advantages of Ductless Air Conditioners
If you are looking for an energy efficient cooling option for your home that can give you complete control over your home’s comfort, a ductless air conditioner may be a good choice. Here are some additional advantages when it comes to installing ductless air conditioners in Denver.
- Ductless systems are easier to install due to the fact that there is no duct work needed.
- If you are looking for improved air quality, ductless systems can help. This is due to the fact they use one indoor filter and there are no ducts to collect allergens.
- Ductless systems offer you individual control over areas in your home. Each system installed by a professional ductless AC installation company can be run at different times so that you are only cooling the areas you are living in.
- Installing a ductless system gives you both heating and cooling without the need for two separate systems.
- You can save a significant amount on your energy bills when you install a ductless system in your home.
If you would like more information on how ductless air conditioners in Denver could benefit your home, contact us today.